Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of micro-connector.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Plant Manager.
- Develop the Lean Visual Control systems at Group standards
- Implementing Visual Control Systems, management routines and drive problem solving workshops at group standard
- Train Supervisors, Engineers and Managers on how to use the Lean Visual Control systems and how to perform the Lean Management routines
- Communicate Good practices across the Company through the Lean Network
- Make sure Lean KPIs are calculated at Group standards and report monthly Lean activities status
- Identify and organise resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with plan
- Conduct time studies and analysis to eliminate and drive improvements for OEE using TPM methodology
- Assist in implementing and managing the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Program
- Creates a flow in the shop using Lean Philosophy/Kanban
- Facilitates continuous improvement activities such 5S, VSM, SMED, QRQC, TPM, Pull Flow & Standard Work
- Drive shop floor team continuous improvement culture for 5S, LISS, Standard work
- Degree/Diploma in Industrial Engineering or relevant Engineering qualification
- 4-6 years of experience in continuous improvement/Production/Supply Chain
- Manufacturing experience is a plus (process engineering would be a plus)
- Previous hands-on and practical experience in using value stream mapping and implementing with proven results in at least the following areas: 5S, Visual Factory, Standard work, Quick changeover, QRQC and TPM preferred
- Process-driven, systematic and analytics mind set
- Good problem solving skills, data savvy and able to establish facts
- Excellent communication, coaching and inter-personal skills at all levels from the shop floor to top management
- The candidate must also have a holistic overview of complex situations, and deal effectively with difficult issues when they arise.
For more information about this role, please contact Pemeeka at email@example.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169