Job Summary & Responsibilities
Timeo-Performance is happy to host Interns for a minimum period of 5 months to join our recruitment team.
In this role you will be at the heart of our recruitment services for our clients, holding the responsibility of managing our candidates from the sourcing stage through the whole recruitment process.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful HR business, delivering recruitment missions for a variety of clients across a wide range of industries and positions, across APAC and with high quality standards.
You will be joining a friendly, multicultural and dedicated team, working in a positive and dynamic atmosphere.
- Partner effectively with the Lead Consultants to support them in sourcing and qualifying the best candidates for different recruitment missions
- Acquire the best possible understanding of the client’s business context and the job requirements
- Contribute actively to the mission’s success with a creative and problem-solving attitude
- Be an ambassador of Timeo-Performance brand towards candidates, clients and colleagues
- Adhere to Timeo-Performance processes and ways of working
- Be an active member of the Recruitment team, participating in common discussions and contributing ideas for continuous improvement.
You will also:
- Put the client first on your priority list
- Join a successful and unique team
- Progress personally and professionally
- Think solution
- Never say never
- Be ready for change
- Learn on the job everyday
- Contribute to multiple projects
- Work hard
- And hopefully have fun!
Who you are:
- Fast learner
- Great communicator
- Team player
- Strong interest for recruitment matters and human resources management in general
- Very good level of English, spoken and written
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169