Our client, a leading and fast growing food delivery company, is currently looking for an Data Analytics & Strategy Manager to join their team based in their Singapore Head Office.
You will be responsible to help design the commercial strategy, gather all the necessary commercial data from different crossfunctional teams, ensure a deep data analysis with concrete recommendations and actions.
Report Directly to: Commercial Director
- Data analyses and provide strong support to the commercial strategy and sales team’s performance
- Creation, roll out & ownership of processes and tools to improve internal efficiency
- Coordinate with local and overseas team, which involves strong exposure on new projects initiation, new product developments and cross functional communication
- Create regular reportings, provide recommendations, make sure to make the numbers speak, and provide concrete and innovative solutions
- Implement key projects and processes within the commercial team.
- Ensure long-term success with our partners
- Main point of contact for the use of internal tools
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 to 8 years of experience in similar position in a consumer centric environment
- Highly analytical, with a strong organizational and communication skills
- Data driven, hard-working and proactive. Able to work in a fast paced environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Passionate, a problem solving lover able to bring innovative ideas and solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Interested in food, restaurants and tech start-ups
- Proficient in Excel, Google software and ideally Salesforce
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951