Our client, a leading data outsourcing company, providing high value-added and innovative outsourcing services to its European and Asian clients is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join the leading team in Bangkok.
This is a great opportunity to join a promising and fast-growing SME, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. This new role requires a good mix of business sense, project management and ability to make technical solutions proposals.
Reports Directly to: CEO
In close relation with the CEO and the VP Sales, you will investigate each sales opportunity, meet with potential clients and manage the presales process, with a consulting approach to foster client's decision-making. You will be in charge of making the technical proposals and managing the projects until production phase is reached. At the same time you will be expected to bring a global view of all solutions that are being set-up for our clients, and be proactive in optimizing and structuring our range of solutions.
This role involves the following activities and skills:
- Supporting sales with each of the countries, working cross-functionally and across geographic boundaries
- Demonstrating strong understanding of company’s solutions, value proposition, product portfolios and lines of services
- Identify business needs, demonstrates strong and detailed technical knowledge
- Ability to define and assemble resources needed to deliver objectives
- Ability to present full spectrum of company’s value to the client
- Lead the project and drive the execution up to the delivery phase
- Create, maintain and report on detailed project plans highlighting milestones, dates and risks
- Drive user acceptance testing
- Coordination and interactions with other internal teams and production teams
- Ensure any changes or transformation requests coming from the clients during the project phase are successfully delivered
- Ability to propose process improvements and to structure a "library of solutions"
Skills and Requirements
- Must have at least 5 years of proven experience as a Pre-Sales, Consultant or Business Analyst with previous understanding of the Outsourcing/ Managed Services market
- Experience in complex solution sales in a competitive space
- Possess a proven and successful track record in selling and delivering complex projects
- Excellent project and stakeholder management, strong business sense, client oriented
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in Sales of outsourced &/or managed services would be a plus
- Ideally someone already based in Bangkok
- Ability to travel (Europe, Madagascar, Philippines)
- Interest in IT and new technologies, self-starter, creative, curious with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good level of English is necessary to manage the global exposure of this role. Fluent French would be a major advantage to interact with numerous clients in France.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951