Our client is a world's leading manufacturer of glass packaging, serving the cosmetics and pharmaceuticals markets.
They are currently recruiting a Purchasing Manager to be based in Zhanjiang, China. You will be reporting to the Strategic Procurement Director and will be overseeing the Purchasing team performance.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Establish company Purchasing system to ensure open and fair competition to reach competitiveness and sustainability.
- Purchase team and cooperate with cross-functional teams to achieve sustainable cost-saving target without compromising quality.
- Work with SQE team to control turnkey supplier to be in-line with company quality system.
- Prepare budget and negotiate on purchasing matters, including goods and services purchased from suppliers to meet confirmed budget.
- Supplier management, including supplier performance metrics, supplier relationship and A/P etc. and manage to meet goals.
- Process PR depend on the user department requirement.
- Watch closely market evolution and make up a solid action plan to cope with it.
- Implement well risk management on all purchase aspects.
- Prepare and Control well-validated budget.
- Manage and upgrade purchase team on lead purchase organization.
- Others being assigned by management team.
Profile required :
- Education level: College or above.
- At least 5 years experience in procurement in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Lean process
- Ability to manage/optimize reengineering and purchasing processes
- English and computer skills
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment, and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation, and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169