Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our client is a German company who designs, manufactures and produces side channel pumps for different applications across different industries, including chemicals, O&G, petrochemicals, marine, general industries like paper, paint, etc.
To support their development in SEA, they are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to be based in Singapore.
This role involves strong technical sales background, and passion for consultative sales for engineering projects.
Reporting of the role
This role will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Develop required action plan in SEA to ensure business growth and reach the sales targets
- Manage the distribution network in the different countries in SEA, including training, engaging, communicating with distributors on a daily basis
- Provide strong support and technical expertise to the distributors in terms of consultative sales and customer service
- Follow-up on all leads with distributors and ensure clients meetings to sell the technical advantages of the side channel pumps
- Follow-up on projects sold to make sure delivery meets all requirements
- Maintain weekly reporting and daily communication with the headquarters in Germany
- Strong technical sales background in an engineering-related field, preferably in pump sales
- Appetite and passion for engineering, technical sales and consultative sales
- Strong sales acumen, business-oriented
- Knowledge of the following industries would be highly appreciated: chemicals, O&G, petrochemicals, marine, general industries like paper, paint, etc
- Passion and the necessary people-skills to manage a network of distributors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous, as this is a sole contributor role.
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169