Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing distributor of cosmetics, fragrances, accessories and leather goods renowned global brands, leader in South-East Asia.
They are currently looking at reinforcing their sales teams with Beauty Sales advisors, to counsel and guide their clients in their corners and boutiques across Singapore.
This is the opportunity to represent powerful and iconic brands in the luxury goods landscape today.
In this role, you will be an brand ambassador, a client counsellor as well as a sales advisor.
You will join a growing company with a strong team spirit and positive mindset, with passion for best-serving clients with famous luxury products.
- Approach customers with a cordial and smiling attitude and willingness to serve
- Create the conditions in store for the best client experience
- Develop excellent product knowledge to be able to answer questions and guide customers across the brands
- Manage large amounts of clients at times and still be able to offer excellent service to each of them
- Do your best to achieve the sales targets, individually and as a team
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Demonstrate a collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Previous successful experience as Sales advisor in cosmetics / fragrance / leather goods retail is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client relations skills
- Always puts the client first, proactive and positive in approach, vibrant personality
- Professional and presentation
- Good team player, energetic and resourceful, able to work under pressure
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Passion for the brands and for cosmetics
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal registration number: R1872802
Get in touch with us for a first call – please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.