Our client, a major global player in the Wines & Spirits industry, with a dynamic growth is looking for energetic people to take a new challenge as Sales - Admin Executive position in Johor Bahru.
The position is to optimize volumes in shops, securing the respect of global and national agreements with the trade. He/She is to optimize the presence and visibility of our brands.
- Focus and optimization of ‘4P’ concept – Presence, Place, Price, Promotion in related outlets (visits, store/shelf check, special promotion, space control, average month sales, shelf reorganization).
- Generates new listings, shelf organization proposal, promotions, animations and price recommendations.
- Follow-up of sales performance to adapt action plans.
- Manages POS materials – own stocks, supplying issues and utilization.
- Update customers/stores file/segmentation, make store checks statements, provide information feedback and orders (specifically for promotional key moment.
- Involved in major/key company events, concentration.
- Provides advises, services and supports stores staff.
- Acts as our brand ambassador in store to consumers/ shoppers.
- Receives delegation to manage A&P and optimize resources – promotional space negotiation, promoters, incentives etc.
- Management of promoters eventually (supervision)
Preferred skills and requirements:
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
- Experience in liquor, luxury or FMCG industry would be a plus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English
Personal and behavioral skills:
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Organised and strong result orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information about this role, please send your updated CV to Danny at email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understand
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd
- 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169