Our client is hiring a Human Resources Manager (SEA) to be based in Kuala Lumpur – Permanent – Full-time
Our client, a leading MNC with global operations, production and R&D labs, is looking for its HR Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
The main focus on the scope is 300 employees (200 permanents contracts & 100 non permanents contracts).
Reporting to the General Manager, the HR Manager is part of the management committee and is in charge to:
- Develop, lead and direct the Human Resource strategy that is closely aligned with the overall business strategy. Focus particularly on talent acquisition and skills development, employee retention and mid and long-term succession planning.
- Make recommendations to the GM in all HR matters, especially in terms of organization and actions plan if relevant.
- Full responsibility on all HR matters for the entities. Ensures that the company maintains compliance with all local regulatory standards relating to the employment relationship.
- Manage a team of 4 persons (2 based in Malaysia and 2 based in Vietnam).
Your key responsibilities:
- Serves as Business Partner in making recommendations on all aspects of the business that related human resources matters.
- Develops and implements organizational development to align the company structure with the business strategy
- Lead and supervise full spectrum of HR functions for operations including Recruitment, Budget, headcounts adjustments, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee relations, etc.
- Direct recruiting processes to ensure optimal success rates in hiring and integrating new employees into the Company.
- Oversees internal talent assessment, career development and succession planning processes and performance management systems in order to maximize employee contribution and commitment.
- Provide coaching and support to business leaders to drive continuous improvement projects where employees are the key resources.
- Ensure compliance of company’s policies, practices and procedures with government labour legislation.
- Ensure consistent and accurate application of HR tools, policies and databases.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent education
- At least 7-10 years of working experience in handling full spectrum of HR in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong industrial relations, the ability to influence buy-in and possess the tenacity to drive results and monitor progress
- Strong analytical skills, able to prioritize duties in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills. Proactive and creative thinking.
- Great problem-solving skills and well as showing an extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources Management and Regulations
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Fluent in English
- An additional local language (Bahasa or Mandarin) is a strong plus
Travels: Frequent domestic travels required and some regional travels
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
TImeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169