- Responsible for planning, buying, and sourcing and expediting materials, commodities from approved vendor lists both locally and overseas
- Ensure on-time delivery of materials from suppliers and meeting quality requirements
- Negotiate pricing, commercial terms with local and overseas suppliers
- Execute cost reduction initiatives
- Maintain and execute suppliers' scorecard programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science/Mathematics/Materials/Industrial Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Industrial Systems Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience for Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience for Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent
- Knowledge of MRP system will be advantageous
- Able to perform in fast paced environment; Preferably experience from a manufacturing environment
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169