We are recruiting a Field Engineer with a Degree in Industrial Engineering Mechatronics or Computer Science and a proven experience in Software development and/or installation experience in complex industrial projects (industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics).
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the Logistics Automation industry. They are helping to improve supply chain management with their innovative technological solutions to provide a comprehensive warehouse automation environment for their clients.
- Prepare installation parameters
- Develop the software of the solution
- Ensure all Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) are conducted.
- Installation on customer site (map creation, path/routes drawing, communication tests, …)
- Commissioning the solution as well as testing and validation during Site Acceptance Tests (SATs)
- Reporting and updating to the project manager with installation progress.
- Test and validation of the entire solution during a Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Degree in Industrial Engineering Mechatronics or Computer Science
- Experience in Software development and/or installation experience in complex industrial projects (industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics) will be an asset
- Embraces technical challenges and take on complex problem solving
- Good knowledge in programming language (C, Robotic language, Matlab)
- Customer oriented with good communication skills
- Agile and organized to work in the field independently.
- Fluent in English, and / or French and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel to SEA and HQ.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at email@example.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg R1768786 - EA License number: 09C4169 - Registration ID: R1434951