Local Commercial Coordinator
SingaporeMarketing / Communication
Our client is a Luxury Airlines Company. In order to support their Sales and Marketing teams, we are recruiting for them a Commercial Coordinator. If you are looking to start your career within the airline industry and ready to take on a super dynamic role, this is for you!
As a Commercial Coordinator, you are supporting the Sales team (account managers who deal directly with clients), and the marketing team (coordinate marketing campaigns, help on social
media, handle events organization and Public Relations).
The job scope is wide (and non-exhaustive!) so you’d better be super energetic and ready to learn fast!
1- Commercial Coordination
Supporting the Key Account Managers and the Country Manager, you will be involved in Client facing and back office operations.
• You will keep internal tools up to date, specifically in case of specific campaigns.
• You will communicate the new products / fares / promotions to clients and partners
• You will consolidate information to the sales team in order to ensure an updated
2- Marketing Operations
Liaising with many internal stakeholders, you will be involved in a wide range of Marketing operations.
• Working with the communication executive, you will participate in local Public Relations activities
• As a Coordinator, you are the one coordinating and keeping updated all sales, marketing and communication materials
• You will manage the loyalty program cards
• You will also take part in the execution of recruitment campaign for the loyalty program
• You will also sit in for events and partnerships meetings, and work closely with the person in charge to implement the events and partnerships.
3- Field Pricing and Back Office Ops
Sales and Marketing are not enough to fill your learning appetite! We made sure you get some exposure on pricing as well
• You will be in charge of coordinating with the field pricer and travel agencies the accurate display of private fares
• You will liaise with Regional support on contract related issues
• You have 1 to 2 years of experience in any commercial field (sales, marketing, customer service) and you are looking to join a company where you can start a long-term career?
• You are passionate about the airline industry?
• You are super energetic and looking to get exposure in a company where you will get responsibilities?
• You have basic skills in Excel (we love super advanced skills too!)?
• You are flexible, open to feedback, able to multi-task in a very organized way, willing to improve yourself, customer focused, stress tolerant and fun?
We are waiting for your CV!
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169