Our client, a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering, is looking for their Electrical Engineer with SCEM, to be based in Singapore.
This role reports to the M & E Manager based in Singapore.
Your main activities will include:
- Lead Electrical team on the following services – HT, LT, generator set, LPS, MATV, master clock system and related services
- Plan and manage the on-site team
- Oversee and assign tasks and duties of Technical Officers and Technicians under his/ her
- Ensure proper planning for scheduled and breakdown maintenance/ servicing by both in-house team and third party/ outsourced contractors
- Plan and manage the award and renewal of outsourced/ term contracts to fulfil the scope of works and services
- Work with Manager(s) to develop operational day-to-day work flows and SOPs
- Work with Manager(s) to develop SOPs for emergency and disaster management
- Handle and manage any A&A, upgrading or improvement works assigned
- Attend meetings
- Ensure the contractual KPIs are met at all times
- Ensure timely submissions of reports
- Perform SCEM duties
- Inspect, test and/or advice on electrical distribution systems and ensure that they are in accordance to statutory requirements
- Assist in troubleshooting electrical faults
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience in Facilities Management
- Possess Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) accreditation
- PC literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Good communication skills and positive mindset
- Possess strong initiative and good analytical skills.
- Committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, independent and resourceful.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.