Our client is a major actor for the protection of resources and water management all over the world.
They recently opened a new innovation centre with strategic R&D projects in water management and conservation.
One of those projects aims at the development of an improved decision support system for operators of the storm water network. Using rainfall forecasts, an extensive array of sensors and advanced models, this real-time system will be able to provide users with key insights and strategies to better manage rain events.
They are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager, Advanced Solutions, with main focus in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia & the Philippines.
- Reporting to the Regional Business Development Director, heavily involved in the Business development activities in the South East Asia, including but not limited to:
- Promoting the company’s Advanced Water Solutions, Product and Services for smart cities which includes:
- Proven advanced software for efficient water network management
- Smart/ advanced metering infrastructure
- Services to reduce Non-Revenue Water
- Ice pigging
- Storm water management
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably manager specialized in Marketing/ Business Development or equivalent
- Preferably with Water Network experience, with proven sales and/or Project Development Experience
- Ideally from water industry with relevant Water Network Management Consultancy or Design experience, or from Vendor Service Provider for Water Network Management and related activities