- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions, which include recruitment compensation and benefit, training and performance management.
- Demonstrate the ability to link HR strategies with HR practices and processes. Help identifying key organizational issues, change management needs and the appropriate HR solutions to improve current and future performance.
- Execute recruitment affairs for internal staff, conduct first interview and provide comments to line managers.
- Plan and modify HR related policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirement.
- Plan and conduct new hire orientation program for internal staff to direct them towards the organization goals.
- Act as bridge of management and employees to maintain employee relation and help resolve work-related problems.
- Provide day-to-day HR support and counsel to all staff on a broad range of HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Liaise closely with Brand Manager / Sales Director in all HR functions where the resources of sales forces are really vital to business.
- Prepare and provide HR related reports to regional and head office.
- Responsible for compensation and benefit survey.
- Maintain personal files for internal staff.
- Responsible for office administration supervision
- Purchase office equipment’s and supplies
- Office maintenance and environment
- Control record of staff attendance/punctuality
- Control office administration budget
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Ensure all company regulations comply with Thai labor law.
- Graduate of a Bachelor degree
- 5 years of working experience in related field or industry (retail is a plus)
- Experience in cross-functional and team environments
- Ability in project planning and management
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169