Our client, a world’s leading luxury goods company, is currently hiring a HR Director to join their Shanghai office.
You will be a key driver responsible for managing all the HR functions and contribute a high level of human resource generalist knowledge and expertise in the luxury industry. You will work closely with VP HR to support all level of Shanghai office staff, analyze and implement human resources strategies and make sure the achievement of the business objectives.
You will be in charge of the following key areas: integrated HR strategy, talent management, recruitment, performance management, learning & development, employee relations and other HR projects.
Reports Directly to: VP HR
- Translate business needs to actionable HR plans and ensure the implementation
- Collaborate with other HR functions, evaluate on-going programs, propose improvements for a smooth, efficient and competitive people strategy in the market
- Foster a working environment that reflects company’s culture and value, and drive employees to deliver results
- Handle workforce and organization planning
- Ensure effective recruitment with KPIs to be achieved
- Maintain talent pipeline to fulfill talent needs
- Sourcing and talent retention: to develop, implement and review strategies to attract, recruit and retain manpower that are aligned with business needs as well as to manage the exits.
- Conduct campus program
- Work with office management team to monitor and implement performance management activities
- Handle ER case, ensure the compliance to company policies and legal requirements
- Work with HR Development Manager on the office training programs throughout needs analysis, program design and following up
- Work closely with HR Development Manager on the creative and digital way to recruit talents
- Ensure the office vacancies are minimum
- Roll out the China HR projects to support the HR Strategies
- Attends meetings as a member executive committee and provides Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results)
- Manage one or more HR Assistant
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 10 - 20 years of solid working experience in HR, covering HR full functions within Luxury Retail industry and/or MNC background
- Knowledge in Chinese labor law practice
- Team management experience
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication, good interviewing, coaching and influencing skills
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated, strong business acumen, people oriented and leadership.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our mission is to help you grow and succeed.
We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951