Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our client, a multinational company active in the industrial/centrifugal pumps and systems industry, is hiring a Sales Manager Indonesia to be based in Jakarta.
This role will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager Indonesia will manage the key and general accounts within Indonesia respective sectors, developing and maintaining close contacts with all stakeholders, including end users, contractors and consultants, from project inception through to completion, and maximise the business potential through exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Generate business opportunities within Indonesia
- Prepare detailed technical and commercial quotations
- Provide technical support to customers throughout the pre-order stage, including pump selection and operation
- Attend technical and commercial clarification meetings and carry out contract negotiations
- Maintain customer contact through until project completion
- Liaise with other departments to enhance customer service
- Prepare Framework submissions, attend framework meetings and operate as Framework Manager for specific key customers
- Prepare and carry out technical presentations
- Collect of all relevant market intelligence information (competition & market etc...)
What you will need:
- Extensive knowledge, key clients and contacts in the following industries: palm oil, sugar cane, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, general industries i.e. food, paper mills... and with EPC contractors
- Experience working in MNC
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive experience of selling activities in a pump, compressor or other rotating machinery environment
- Experience of pump selection and operation, including system interaction
- Risk management skills and experience
- The ability to make decisions in a timely manner and pressure sensitive
- Highly self-motivated
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
EA License number: 09C4169 / Reg 200811838D / EA Registration ID: R1654592