We are recruiting a Project Sales Engineer, with 2 to 3 year’s experience in in radiographic NDT, based in Singapore.
Project Sales Engineer (Industrial)
- Responsible for sales and marketing of Industrial products
- Support and guide distributors to provide adequate inspection solutions in line with customers' requirements
- Frequently visit existing and potential customers to promote Industrial imaging Systems related leading technologies
- Further develop sales network in the region to achieve a sustainable growth
- Make an accurate sales forecast and report the pipeline of opportunities on a monthly basis
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Respond to all inquiries and support requests in a timely manner, schedule necessary customer visits based upon direct customer interaction and distributors’ request
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Biotechnology Engineering
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in direct sales / support position for industrial medical products
- Achiever, with positive personalities
- Understanding of modern CR/DR systems, applications and uses.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape for this category, an understanding of customer wants and needs, as well as an understanding of the marketing and communication channels most effective for reaching radiographic equipment customers.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize
- Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic environment.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169