Our client is a leader in the Luxury Cosmetics industry. To support their development in Indonesia, they are recruiting a HR Business Partner.
The HR Business Partner will be working very closely with the business team to support them on their day to day activities and their strategic development. He/She will advise business leaders in the successful implementation, management and administration of various Human Resources (HR) programs, practices and procedures. He/She will lead the integration of complex business factors to build business/talent capability, develop leaders and succession plans and drive business change efforts. He/She will ensure compliance with internal corporate policy, as well as external local government regulations and statutory requirements
- Partners with business leaders to build upon current HR programs and address specific talent needs to achieve desired business results.
- Ensures the HR programs developed, implemented and administered are align and support the business unit’s strategies and operational objectives.
- Partners and supports regional HR team in resolving local issues and implementing HR strategies and programs.
- Work with the Regional HR team to ensure operational and administrative benefits processes are effective and help to identify and implement process improvements
- Assists the regional HR team at the local level during the annual performance management, salary planning and benefits enrolment processes (and all other annual HR programs).
- Analyses business challenges, current HR programs and external market best practices/trends to identify improvement opportunities.
- Understands applicable local governmental regulations and advocates compliance requirements.
- Provide clear advice on all aspects of employment law issues dealing with involuntary terminations; settlement agreements, redundancy processes, grievances and disciplinary matters up to and including termination
- Responsible for overseeing local recruitment ensuring that interviews are conducted and the timely hire of identified candidates
- Active involvement in HR projects and initiatives to ensure they are appropriately communicated and implemented in the country
- To fulfil any additional/ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years human resources experience
- Results orientated Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt
- Service oriented
- Process management and process improvement oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Driven and proactive
- Ability to develop trusted working relationships
- Confident communicator (written and oral)
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169