- Work as a Change Analyst for changes.
- Study the ECOs/Drawings to identify the affected customer, product line and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Downloading customer engineering documents (product specifications etc.) from the customer site.
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites.
- Use Agile (PLM) system and VM for ECO (Engineering Change order) reviewing, routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Work closely with internal teams to review product updated/ modifications and progress.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders.
- Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
- Ensure timely generation and circulation of reports/dashboards, tracing the team on effective discharge of functions and closure of ECO.
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in NPI, ECO, price matrix process is preferred
- Good working knowledge of ERP
- Understanding of BOM structure etc in AGILE & ERP system
- Knowledge of MS office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player and able to perform in fast paced environment
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169