We are recruiting a Brand General Manager, to be based in Jakarta, for our client, a Multinational Conglomerate in the Luxury Cosmetics Industry.
- Day-to-day management of the Indonesia Market
- Recruit & Manage a local team comprising of Marketing, Education, Retail & Visual Merchandising functions
- Full P&L responsibility
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the go-to-market transition from a distributor model to a joint venture subsidiary.
- Manage the local market activities (Department Stores + Boutiques) of the Indonesia market: - Design, implement & execute marketing plans & going to anchor the brand as the leading alternative make up brand in the market
Design, implement and execute an ambitious retail strategy, mostly based on profitable free-standing Boutiques
- Recruit & manage a strong team to build & execute strong plans to accelerate the retail sales growth of the brand in the Indonesia market
- Identify, negotiate & secure excellent standalone retail locations in line with the brand image & strategy to expand the brand’s network of boutiques in Indonesia in a profitable manner
- Establish solid financial (=profitable) management through close collaborations with the JV entity and the Brand Regional Office.
- Exceed established 3-year plan’s objectives
- Elaborate & deliver ambitious budgets & budget revisions which optimize resource utilization
- Total of at least 10 years 'experience and a minimum of 5 years in a Management position
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in the cosmetics industry, with experience in both sales marketing
- University graduate in business or MBA
- Fluent in English
- An experience in cosmetics will be an asset
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Focused, efficient, skilled in transversal projects and multitasking environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent time management
- Demanding and paying attention to the details
- Brand and commercial sensitivity
- Team player with strong leadership
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, able to convey a team spirit
- Responsible, loyal, humble
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. -Performance also manages , a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, .
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169