We are recruiting a CRM Manager, to be based in Jakarta, for our client, European MNC in the Luxury Cosmetics Industry.
This role reports to the Brand General Manager.
Your prime responsibility will be:
- To develop strategy to sustain and further develop local business through deducing insights from customer profile and business analysis,
- To propose and implement action, on-going monitoring and post campaign analysis
- To plan customers communications using the relevant targeting and channel strategy
- To execute both printed production and digital activation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Customer Relationship Management
- To define the annual CRM strategy and action plan in line with local marketing strategy and global guidelines.
- To plan budget spending based on the action plan
- To manage and monitor annual budget spending according to planned monthly phrasing
- Stock management for the membership gifts
- To work closely with Product Managers on supporting product launches, including business data analysis, plan & execute members communication and report preparation
- To organize customer event, activity and exclusive rewards to nurture the loyalty of members.
- Business Data Analysis
- To consolidate and analyze consumer data (both quantitative and qualitative) to derive business indication and provide related action plan to deliver CRM objectives
- To monitor the evolution of consumer profile for target setting and improvement of quality of program
- To communicate with IS team and regional marketing team to make sure full utilization of all tools available to manage consumer data.
- Communication and Reporting
- To provide regular and comprehensive reports on Consumer Relationship Management data to enhance the overall effectiveness retention strategy
- Active communication to multi-functions and front-line team to ensure they are well aware of the CRM operational workflow
- Work with retail team to improve data collection process and quality of data: cultivate mindset for customer relationship building
- Prompt action towards potential c complaint to minimize potential risk to business.
What you will need:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Customer Relationship and digital capacity, preferred with exposure to international brands / beauty industry
- Strong analytical ability with strategic thinking
- Positive with integrity and detail-oriented
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with drive for results, problem solving and action-oriented
- Proficient in MS applications
- Usage of campaign management and reporting tools will be an advantage.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150
Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169