Based in Singapore and reporting to the Brand General Manager, this position is required to devise, implement and execute sound business plan, long-term account strategies and trade plans that are in line with brand’s business objectives & abreast of competitors’ plans to maximize sales and profit opportunities in travel retail channels in the SEA region.
Responsible to foster effective and close relationship with existing customers as well as explore new business opportunities in SEA region.
Responsible to ensure sales strategies are synergized with overall brand objectives and work closely with relevant stakeholders and team members to achieve them.
Drive a culture of retail excellence by developing and motivating the retail team to achieve sales results in accordance to business goal and to deliver industry-differentiated in-store make-up experience.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for SEA region, its P&L, sell-in & sell-out budget, field sales force and the commercial relationship with all retailers
Lead and drive the business strategies and achieve sales target
Formulate, develop and implement retail sales plan across the region
- Optimize existing POS to improve brand awareness as well as business growth
- Analyze and review the sales order, inventory level, product assortment to maximize sales plan and potential
- Develop the distribution within the region to maximize brand market share
- Work with the Marketing team to execute the marketing strategy and on-counter promotions and ensure brand presentation consistency
- Ensure POS productivity via regular store visits, good follow-up with store operation management and buyers, and counter coaching for store staff
- Staff management : support recruitment with retailers, motivate staff, establish incentives plans to reach targets
- Watch competition and market trends & share relevant information with relevant co-partners in the division to devise productive and efficient business plans
- Entrepreneurial with strong business acumen and result-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and numerically savvy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to develop good relationship with retailers and stakeholders
- Passionate and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and at ease within multicultural environment
- Have prior regional experience and knowledge of SEA markets with strong knowledge of retail operations
University degree in a relevant discipline
Minimum 3 - 5 years’ travel retail experience in Beauty industry preferred
Proficient in English & Chinese; other Asian language a plus
Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel
Frequent travelling (at least 40% of time) required
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169