Job Summary & Responsibilities
Timeo-Performance is hiring a Recruitment Consultant APAC to be based in Singapore.
This is a unique opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join and contribute actively to a growing recruitment boutique firm. We are looking for a 360 Consultant who is passionate about bringing in new business, building long-term client rapport and striving for delivery excellence.
You will be autonomous in driving business development on your market segments, managing your time and priorities to ensure efficient and successful delivery.
Your will participate to the Recruitment team dynamics in a give-and-take spirit, and to the life of the company as a whole.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and expand your clients’ portfolio on defined market segments
- Manage the recruitment process from the client brief, candidate screening to offering stage and beyond, partnering effectively with our support team
- Be a team player and work in a spirit of exchange and emulation with the rest of the team
- Participate to our company on current projects, sharing ideas and embracing our company standards and ways of working
- Make proper use of our internal tools and database, according to our company standards
- Opportunity to grow your own portfolio autonomously
- Support from an experienced management team with 10-year success record
- Support from a dedicated team of Candidate managers to help you all along the process
- Learning and development opportunities, working across several industries, countries and job functions
- A company founded on strong values:
- A corporate culture which focuses on engagement, responsibility and passion for a job well done
- Integrity and Honesty, internally as well as with external stakeholders
- Quality, thriving for the highest level of quality in the services rendered to our clients
- Solidarity between all members of Timeo-Performance’ team
What you will need:
- At least 5 years experience in the recruitment industry
- Successful track record in sales
- Ability to deliver a recruitment project autonomously
- Excellent communication level in English – written and spoken
- Comfortable managing relationships with clients, including contract negotiation
- Expertise in specific function or industry is welcome
- Autonomy is writing emails, candidate reports and other documents in English
- Ability to work with a team
Attitude / soft skills:
- Highly personable, demonstrating a professional attitude in the recruitment process from A to Z, towards clients and candidates, and internally
- Takes ownership until the mission closure
- Strong integrity
- Rigor and precision
We look forward to hearing from you!
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
EA License number: 09C4169 - Reg 200811838D