Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of flexible etched circuits.
Main objective of the role: Manage and Oversee all process / product / material evaluation, industrialisation and improvements in wet process with a widened interest to achieve organisational goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- This position is required to manage, coach and develop the entire wet process engineering team.
- Responsible for transfer of products & Process from R&D and safe launch are managed by this position.
- You will assume the ownership of wet process engineering and its functions at all level:
- Develop and lead process industrial excellence initiatives covering cost, capacity and sustainability
- Develop system to produce benchmark results
- Accountable for the section budget (Capex and Expense) and monitoring
- Manage all process related projects in Electro plating and chemical etching.
Most important skills required:
- Ability to lead the team with excellent influential skills
- Excellent analytical skills to address complex issues and take decisions timely
- Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, interrelationship & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Self motivation and ability to motivate team
Education & experience:
- Degree in chemical/ Material or Equivalent
- 6-8 years as Senior Process Engineer in a Manufacturing industry with supervisory roles
- Preferably with managerial experience in an engineering function.
- And at least 5 years of experiences in Wet process (Plating and Etching)
- Familiar with FMEA, SPC or other process improvement tools
For more information about this role, please contact Pemeeka at Pemeeka@timeo-performance.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License 09C4169