We are recruiting a Regional Marketing Manager to be based in Singapore, for our client, a European Luxury company. This position is to manage the brand’s Travel
Retail in APAC. This role requires the incumbent to develop a clear Marketing strategy for the region.
As a Regional Marketing Manager, you will report to the Travel Retail Director of APAC and you will be working closely with the Travel Retail Merchandising Manager, Training Manager, Area Managers, Business Controller and the Forecast and Demand team.
- To Manage a team of two Marketing Operations Executive
- Category Management: Develop and execute regional marketing initiatives, consolidate launch plans and results.
- Product development: Work with Paris team to brief and develop Travel Retail exclusive products based on our market needs.
- Budget: Prepare the marketing part of the budget and work closely with APAC Director for budget and revised budget.
- Retailer meetings: Present and meet with retailers on new launches and trade marketing activities.
- Forecast process: Work with Area Managers and Paris on Forecast process.
- Market visit: Perform regular market visit to be sure marketing strategy is well implemented and to monitor competitors activity.
- 360 development: Work directly with Global marketing team in Paris on TR specific needs within APAC. Develop training materials together with Regional Training Manager.
- Media: Work with Regional Director and Media agency on the media budget.
- Social media/digital/E-retail: Work with Area Manager on all the Digital strategy (social,E-retail…)
- Some KPI to meet includes Market Share, fast accuracy and A&P budget
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Marketing-Media plan & Product knowledge as well as Social media, digital.
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Comfortable working with figures/reporting
- Great management skills and a strong team player
- Creative and highly energetic
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169