Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of micro-connector.
- Manage sub-contractor to fulfill company’s customer orders
- Commit product delivery date when receiving orders and enquiries
- Generate Weekly Master Production Schedule (MPS) and provide Supplier Schedule to sub-contractor, while requesting supply of internal component
- Monitor and report progress of daily production
- Coordinate logistics to deliver components to sub-contractors
- Coordinate logistics to deliver final product to customers
- Schedule New Product Introduction, PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) and samples.
- Forecast production and material requirement based on monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) forecast
- Weekly review with sub-contractor on order status and new requirements
- Responsible to meet target of Inventory and On Time Delivery to Customers
- 7 years of experience in production or material planning, preferably in similar role
- Planning production and materials using MRP system (QAD, SAP or similar)
- APICS, CPIM certified will be advantageous
- Familiar with logistics Inco Terms
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150
Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169