Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of micro-connectors.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Line sustaining and machines troubleshooting of plating processes.
- Take part in process improvement and cost reduction programs of plating processes.
- Implement continuous improvement projects to fully optimize the manufacturing processes of products in terms of costs, quality and safety, improving flow, rate of availability and reliability of equipment.
- Responsible for resolving quality issues in compliance with the standards: to establish specifications, select and qualify suppliers and calculate return on investment
- Initiate/ Drive and Participate improvement projects related to Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost using PDCA methodology (QRQC ,8D, TPM and SMED) and Six Sigma DMAIC
- Participate in technological awareness in the process area in order to anticipate technological changes and recommend/ propose actions for improvement of existing processes
- Monitor stability of production process via follow up and daily analysis of quality data from upstream processes /Plating/Final inspection and AVS so as to determine effectiveness of corrective actions
What you will need:
- Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- General understanding of the technology involved in the Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical processes within plating environment.
- Able to solve problems systematically through the different methodology (PDCA -TPM, QRQC, SMED & Six Sigma)
- Familiar with process improvement tools including FMEA, SPC etc.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Assertive, result-oriented with strong leadership skills
- Singaporeans are welcome
For more information about this position please contact Antoine at email@example.com.
-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. -Performance also manages , a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, .
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169