Our client, a European leader in the Risk Management IT software solutions, for the insurance industry and corporates, is looking for an Experienced Credit Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director for Asia Pacific, you are responsible for the risk portfolio of the APAC region
Your key responsibilities:
- Assessing the short term solvability of companies and groups and recommending a maximum amount of exposure to our Corporate and Institutional Customers.
- Monitoring a portfolio of buyers and to present and defend your recommendations to the Credit Committee and to clients.
- Getting in contact with buyers (calls) to get information.
- Participating in the evolution of the company’s risk expertise and tools (source of information, market information,...)
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- More than 3 years of experience in credit analysis of corporates within a Trade Credit Insurer, Bank, Factoring company, Credit Management Department in a company.
- Academic background: Business School or similar
- Fluent Mandarin, spoken and written as the position includes Mainland China within the geographic area covered.
- “Soft skills” and good communication skill required to establish a relation of trust over time with buyers, experts and clients across the region
For more information about this role, please contact Danny at email@example.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169