This position will provide support to HR Manager in all aspect of HR programs, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower planning, staff orientation, payroll administration, performance management, compensation & benefits administration, insurance review and training.
As a key member of the department, he/she will also be involved in various HR initiatives and ad hoc projects in order to achieve the business and team objectives.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Human Resources manager.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Support job posting, recruitment and screening, preparation of package proposals, employee benefit and compensation negotiation for assigned employee groups.
- Involve in manpower planning.
- Conduct briefing or staff orientation for new hires.
- Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Perform payroll calculation, tax reporting, MPF, leave and staff benefits administrations
- Administer payroll system and assisting in system enhancement design.
- Participate in HR policy, benefits and insurance review and implementation.
- Manage the HR system, maintain database and personnel records in ensuring data integrity.
- Coordinate club memberships, housing leases, home leave
- Administer the assignment support services for International Assignees such as expatriates and local-plus within Hong Kong, including but not limited to work visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, relocation shipment, assignment related pre-requisites (e.g. schooling, club etc), spouse assistance services (if applicable), intercultural and language services etc.
- Annual HR Process
- Assist annual performance management, salary review & bonus recommendations processes, people cost/budget preparation and tracking.
- Perform annual salary survey and related analysis as needed.
- Prepare social reports and monthly HR movement reports.
- Training & Development
- Conduct Performance Management System briefing sessions.
- Employee performance coaching and counseling as appropriate.
- Assist in local training sponsorship and enrollments.
- Local training program coordination and logistics.
- Employee Relations
- Communicate company information to all levels of staff effectively and efficiently through different channels.
- Assist in planning, organizing and implementing various employee relations activities e.g. staff sales, staff functions, well-being and CSR initiatives.
- Offer professional consultation and advice to employees as appropriate.
- Support HR Manager to handle issued employees and response/follow-ups on employee complaints, grievances and labour cases.
- Participates in HR projects as assigned
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
Key requirements and competencies
- University degree holder in Business Administration / HRM or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' HR generalist experience, preferably in luxury retail industry and MNC
- Knowledge of HR Employment Ordinance, related regulations and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant, detailed-oriented, team-player and willing to accept responsibilities
- Good analytical skills, able to multi-task and work under tight time frame
in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
more information about this role, please contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd
- 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169