We are recruiting an Application Specialist (Ultrasound), with at least 3 years related work experience, operating in duplex ultrasound equipment in a clinical (hospital, lab, clinic) setting, for our client in the healthcare industry.
As an Application Specialist (Ultrasound), you will report to the Regional Business Manager. You will be responsible for the pre-sale and post-sale customer support of ultrasound products and their applications. You will also provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices and other medical facilities. This is a regional role based in Singapore, focusing on Asia Pacific Region.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
- Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities.
- Assist with product training for field Sales Representatives.
- Supports tradeshow and other marketing activities.
- Complete required administrative activities.
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing.
- To give application support and customer training for all the Ultrasound Equipment.
- Conduct the training for Application for each individual Country Applications person.
- Support Sales personnel for the key projects by carrying Product Demonstration.
- To strengthen the training programs and provide structured training to each Application Specialist in each country that includes, APAC and others.
- Responsible to attend to customers’ queries and trouble-shoot issues pertaining to the application issues.
- Ensure proper functioning of all related medical equipment in the department and carry out assessments on the demonstration units.
- Review and receive feedback on images taken and explain to the customers according.
- Handle all the related medical ultrasound products and equipment.
- Any other assigned job duties as per assigned by the management.
- Diploma/ Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years related work experience, operating in duplex ultrasound equipment in a clinical (hospital, lab, clinic) setting.
- RDMS in Abdomen & Ob/Gyn.
- RDCS or RDCS eligible, RVT or RVT eligible desired.
- Proficient in MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ultrasound teaching experience is a plus.
- Commercial applications experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong customer interface and training skills.
- Ability to travel
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
- Works in a well-organized manner and effectively manages daily tasks.
- Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. -Performance also manages , a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, .
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.