Our client is one of the world's largest Shipping company. We are currently partnering with their Container Liner arm to recruit for a Senior Pricing Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a well-respected organisation in the Maritime industry.
- To analyse, evaluate, research and process all pricing, bid, contract and rate enquiries for the exports from the Asia region.
- To ensure timely responses to pricing, bid, contract and rate enquiries are in accordance with strategic IA Long-Haul trade objectives, revenue, volume and NTV budget targets.
- To ensure all contracts and rates filing are implemented and executed in conformance to our contract clauses
- To monitor and track Country’s loading performance closely to ensure weekly allocation have been filled up.
- To monitor whole vessel utilization very closely to ensure 95% vessel utilization or above.
- To support respective Head, Intra Asia Long-haul Lines in managing key IA customers
- To review/distribute monthly/quarterly BSA among origin countries
- To review feeder space subscription & equipment balance situation on monthly/quarterly basis
- To manage conference statistics figures in an accurate manner
- Compliance management – Ensure that trade processes pertaining to surcharge methodology, filings and approvals are compliant with applicable regulator requisites.
- To assist Line manager on the overall utilize monitoring, team cooperation
- Graduated with a Diploma or Degree in the relevant field
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in the Shipping / Maritime sector
- Self-driven, result oriented and possess good analytical skills
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and competent in MS Office applications
For more information about this role, please contact Eric at email@example.com (R1110985)
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169