Job Summary & Responsibilities
Our client is a famous and globally renowned MNC, manufacturer and distributor of luxury fashion, accessories and leather goods.
They are currently looking at reinforcing their sales teams with Client advisors to counsel and guide their clients in their stores and boutiques across Hong Kong.
This is the opportunity to represent a very powerful and iconic brand in the luxury landscape today.
In this role, you will be an brand ambassador, a client counsellor as well as a sales advisor.
You will join a successful and renowned brand across continents, a company with a long history and a strong identity, full of career opportunities and offering a very client-oriented culture.
Remuneration packages offered are definitely attractive and competitive and training opportunities are massive.
- Reach out to clients and strive to achieve individual and team objectives
- Achieve and be accountable for sales results
- Create the conditions in store for the best client experience
- Make recommendations to clients across the brand and all product ranges
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Be an active member of the team in store and contribute to the overall objectives of the store
- Develop a broad knowledge of the brand
- Experience in hospitality or retail (previous experience as sales advisor in retail is optional)
- Professional presentation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client relations skills
- Always puts the client first, proactive and positive in approach
- Good team player, energetic and resourceful, able to work under pressure
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Passion for the brand and fashion
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
*Fresh graduates with strong profile will also be considered
Get in touch with us for a first call – please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169