Our client, a global leader in the design and manufacture of micro-connectors, is hiring a Lean Manager (Supply Chain) for their plant based in Singapore (East).
- Facilitate and support improvements projects or workshop in manufacturing, supply chain & logistics processes
- Optimize production final inspection, packing and shipping processes with improve flow and inventory reduction
- Improve efficiency and layout of receiving and warehouse operations
- Improve visual control in shop floor to facilitate manufacturing pull flow execution
- Implement 5S and lean standard
- Assist in lean assessment and management routines
- Conduct OJT on lean standard for shop floor operation
- Participates in continuous improvement activities
- Handles special projects as assigned with little or no supervision
- Bachelor Degree with specialization in supply chain / logistics or industrial engineering. Master degree will have advantage
- At least 5 years working experience with 2 years in supply chain consultation / supply chain project management / Lean project lead with proven tangible achievements track record
- Experience working in supply chain of a mass production environment
- Hands on experience in Lean pull flow and Kanban
- Knowledge of Kaizen, 5S, TPM and standard work
- Experience in project management
- Analytical skills with hands on experience in ERP system, data extraction and analysis preferred
- Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office
- Analytical skills and business & financial acumen
For more information about this role, please contact Pemeeka at Pemeeka@timeo-performance.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
EA License number: 09C4169 / Reg 200811838D