We are recruiting a Regional IT (Product Manager) - PACS/RIS with at least 8 years of related work experience in medical sales/product management/ project management of PACS/RIS or similar Healthcare IT solutions in Asia Pacific Regions. This is a regional role and you will be reporting to Regional Technical Manager. As a Regional IT (Product Manager) - PACS/RIS, you will be responsible for overall revenue of IT business in the entire region.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
To achieve the target of FY about entire IT business in the regions
- Decide the marketing strategy with each countries sales managers.
- Coordinate and drive the marketing activities
- Analyse client requirements and provide expertise and advice clinical systems vendors to ensure that their integration work can be performed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise to Sales Team and demonstrate company’s features and benefits to maximise the sales opportunity
- Communicate new requirements (or product enhancements) to development team as appropriate to ensure clients’ requirements can be considered in product development activities.
- At least 8 years' of relevant experience in medical sales/product management/ project management of PACS/RIS or similar Healthcare IT solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with influence colleagues, suppliers, clients from various backgrounds and cultures
- Business analysis skills and experience gained in a complex IT project environment, with specific involvement in requirement gathering and implementations
- Good technical documentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience of project management of PACS/RIS business
- Able to start work immediately
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.