Our client, a very renowned and successful global luxury brand, is looking for a new Team Manager for their flagship store in Hong Kong, one of the largest luxury stores in the world.
Your main responsibility will be to manage and coach a team of client advisors, representing a specific category of products. You will lead the development of successful client relationships, ensuring the highest level of client experience in the store.
Ambitious and sales driven, you will be a true ambassador for this very iconic and attractive luxury brand, and a role model for your team.
You will receive the necessary training to be groomed into the brand’s spirit and know-how.
Thanks to your passion for luxury retail and your strong sense of ‘clienteling’ and sales achievement, you will benefit from attractive commissions and rewards, and this role will open career opportunities for you within the group.
- Team Management and Development
- Role model the brand’s know-how and clienteling style to your team, coaching each member to make sure the highest level of client servicing is delivered
- Identify, recruit and develop talents in collaboration with HR
- Set individual and team goals and manage performance
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business, and create a positive and collaborative atmosphere in the team.
- Client and Business Development
- Leverage the different clienteling tools to support the team in building long term Client relationship
- Ensure the highest level of client experience and proactively handle client-related situations
- Provide recommendations and qualitative feedback about the products, and put in place action plans in the store to boost business and maximize product performance
- Selling and Floor Management
- Support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and client repurchase
- Build and develop your own Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management
- Champion a Product Category
- Be the store point of reference to the Country Merchandising team, for your product category, and ensure this product business and attractiveness in the store
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented.
- Support Operations team in inventory management.
- Support Store Manager in staff planning.
- 3 years of experience managing a retail team in a luxury house
- Mandarin, Cantonese and English fluency is a must
- Role Model, very good presentation
- Passion for the Brand and for delivering high-level client service
- Management Skills, leadership
- Responsibility and ownership
In you are interested with this position please contact Thiah at email@example.com (R1331958).
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169