Our client is a leader in the global Travel Retail landscape.
They are looking for an experienced Manager to join their Retail systems team and lead the design and implementation of innovative in-store digital systems.
They are looking for candidates who are passionate and up-to-date with the last trends in terms of retail technology innovation, and who will be able to suggest and drive end-to-end projects in this field.
The ideal candidates will possess a balance of technical depth, business acumen, and strong communication skills – with obvious creativity and passion for investigating disruptive trends in the retail technology environment.
The role involves working collaboratively with different technology / business functions within various levels of the organization to deliver business objectives. It also involves vendor management.
- Be the IT product manager for retail systems
- Support multiple business processes, requiring design and integration of cross-functional technical solutions
- Ensure timely resolution to production issues
- Lead retail innovation initiatives for new and existing stores, involving all project stakeholders and product owners to deliver effective business solutions
- Program management
- Lead and manage multiple delivery plans across the company's global retail systems program.
- Business requirements analysis, delivery plan on business solutions and processes, considering risk management and cost/benefit analyses.
- End to end planning and project management to ensure successful delivery of system implementation and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of experience designing and delivering technology solutions
- Experience in industries similar to retail, travel or hospitality
- Used prototyping tools to create customer facing or client facing wireframes, demos and prototypes
- Vendor management
- Project management
- Stakeholder communications and management
- Fluency in English language
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150
Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169