- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully coordinating activity of the sales team
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to meet corporate growth objectives
- Develop the commercial travel plan and defines the annual action plans
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships to understand customer needs and identify organizational decision makers
- Manage customer account professionally, resolves issues, and proposes areas for improvement to maintain and strengthen customer loyalty
- Partner with project management organization to prepare proposals requiring coordination of technical solutions, marketing information, and pricing data
- Network with industry professionals to unearth new sales opportunities and long-term partnerships
- Analyze and document key performance indicators, past sales, and revenue generation, to present realistic sales forecasts to management
- Identify potential prospects, new market opportunities and market shift potential
- Benchmarking and research on emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 to 15 Years of experience in Sales or Business Development role in Aerospace and/or Automotive industries
- Experience in selling customized, complex products to OEMs and Operators
- Strong business sense, ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the customer organization
- Bilingual English / Mandarin or other language a plus
- Availability to travel internationally when needed
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ambitious, sales driven, passionate, autonomous, curious and team player.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543