Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution
- Translate business priorities into plans and actions
- Manage the performance review process and lead succession planning activities
- Lead and participates in succession management and workforce planning
- Attend committee meetings and provides meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results)
- Analyse opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization
- Develop staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices
- Creates and implement total compensation management packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs
- Sourcing and retention: to develop, implement and review strategies to attract, recruit and retain manpower that are aligned with business needs as well as to manage the exits.
- Employee well-being: to ensure staff benefits, programmes and initiatives that are align with both business and employees’ needs
- Employee conduct and discipline: to develop and implement strategies that encourage employees to adhere to the company’s values
- HR systems & processes: to leverage technology, analytics and review processes to enable effective HR management
- Set up and manage KPIs to monitor and measure the performance of key HR processes and alignment with business goals
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in human resources or a related field and at least 5 years of relevant experience in luxury industry (luxury goods, fashion, cosmetics, hospitality ..)
- BS/BA in related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to fulfill project execution and follow-up, balance multiple priorities and work within established time constraints
- Problem solver and quickly respond to inquiries with sound judgment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate, dynamic, people and results oriented, committed and strong leadership
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.