Our client, a European world leader in Technology Solutions provider for the Retail and Manufacturing industries, is looking for his Commercial Controller in Shanghai.
Based in Shanghai, the Commercial Controller will manage the planning and controlling function for the Apac and China regions.
The person will report both to the CFO of Asia Pacific based in Singapore and Group Commercial Controller based in the Global HQ.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support P&L; management for APAC and China (Actual, Budget, forecast)
- Manage commercial, planning and controlling for Apac and China regions
- Handle financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Be the business partner of the sales team
- Prepare financial presentation for monthly CEO staff meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews
- Animate and Organize forecast and budget planning activities within Apac and China regions
- Be the connection with Group Commercial Controlling and the local business partner for the industries
- Be one of the thought leaders, deliver analytics and recommendations to senior management
This is an individual contributor role, and the person is expected to be trained in the HQ for induction and expected to travel to the HQ at least once a year.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Relevant University degree
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment
- Experience of financial planning and analysis is mandatory
- Experience of business partnering preferred
- Experience of SAP, Hyperion, Qlikview will be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High level of competence in priority setting, time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive
For more information about this role, please contact Danny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. -Performance also manages , a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, .
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169