Our client is a European-based leading provider of consulting services and software development, holding an important track record of successful hardware, software engineering and management consulting projects in all technologies and markets. They are reputable for delivering the highest quality, the strongest expertise and the best performing solutions.
They are expanding fast in Asia and are growing their team.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Managing Director Asia.
Responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for customers.
- You will cooperate with customers from a wide range of industries. In these complex organisations, you will find the right solutions for different stakeholder groups.
- You will also be a coach and mentor, especially to your younger team members.
What you will need:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer science or related field – and keeping constantly up to date with latest technologies and trends
- About 10 years expertise in Software Engineering and Architecture
- Experienced technical leader who is familiar with Enterprise Java technologies, web-based and desktop clients, application servers as well as relational and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge on how systems outside the Java area are integrated, familiar with technologies like REST, web services and messaging
- Experience leading and managing a team of software engineers (at least 5 engineers)
- Experience on boarding and upskilling junior engineers
- Very solid understanding of Agile software development process
- Still very keen to be hands-on and program at the keyboard, solid understanding of new technologies and frameworks
- MNC experience
For more information about this role, please contact Pemeeka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd
- 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169