Timeo-Performance is currently looking to hire an intern to handle Marketing and Communications activities. The main objective of this internship it to support our Marketing Manager and other Managers of the Company from time to time.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
You will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs with a focus on content production and design.
Spectrum of activities:
- Digital Marketing: website, social network, advertising, SEO, etc
- Traditional Marketing: brochures, printouts, templates, etc.
- Blog management
- Content management and production
- Online tools design and deployment
- Events and training sessions organisation
- Workshop support (logistics and support)
Key requirements for the role:
- A true passion for Marketing of all kinds: digital, traditional, etc.
- A flair for writing and design (adobe creative suite, esp. photoshop)
- Ability to work on very different tasks and tackle with the big picture as well as having an eagle eye for details
- Resourceful and pragmatic
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- A certain level of autonomy with a strong drive to deliver
- Immediate with minimum of 4 months.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169