Our client, a global leader in rewards and loyalty programs for fortune 500 companies in multiple industry sectors, is currently looking for a new Account Director to manage and lead their clients’ loyalty and CRM programs and support the business development of new solutions in the APAC region.
Reports Directly to: COO South East Asia
As Account Director CRM, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the day-to-day account servicing and marketing efforts. You will be in charge to develop strategic loyalty engagement campaigns from start to completion for key accounts.
- Lead and Manage a CRM Account team
- Manage marketing campaigns and promotions and design program development proposals
- Develop Data driven marketing actions through cross channel media
- Manage budget, maintain program growth and quality of deliverables
- Prepare program reports and performance
- Manage Client Relationship of existing and new accounts
- Lead and support the business development of new products in the region
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management
- More than 10 years of work experience and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in CRM in retail industry (Retail, Fashion, Luxury & Cosmetics)
- Prior experience in Singapore and/or South East Asia in a B to C environment
- Experience in CRM tools
- Previous team management experience
- Passionate about new technologies and marketing
- Positive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong client service skills, problem-solving, energetic, performance driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our mission is to help you grow and succeed.
We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951