Our client is a global leader in the Travel Retail environment.
They are looking for a strong Solution Architect to lead and manage the implementation of their new Product Information Management (PIM) application globally.
- Be the Lead in-house Architect for the implementation of the application in all relevant business function worldwide
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders, including the solution vendor and the main internal clients
- Articulate and present technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences
- Build innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Co-own the roadmap for PIM with the business product owner.
- End-to-end project management
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT
- At least 6-8 years of relevant technical experience in any PIM product
- At least 2-3 years of relevant project implementation experience in PIM (at least 5 projects)
- Knowledge of architecture standard and industry best practices in PIM domains
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate relations at all levels
- Good team management experience
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150
Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169